Paws 4 Effect and Pets Australia Proudly Present
Pet First Aid Course – Level 1
Can You Save Your Pet’s Life?
What is the NEW snakebite treatment for pets? The NEW CPR requirements? What do you do for seizure or heatstroke? If you are in pet business or a pet owner, you need to be at this course!
Pet First Aid is a short course for people that love and work with pets; the only Pet First Aid course in Australia taught by a veterinarian. Bring your own dog and join us in a day of fun, learning and networking!
The course includes. Lunch, a Certificate of Attendance, course notes & all training materials & focuses on ‘real world’ First Aid and other emergencies. It includes:
- Normal, abnormal and emergency – determining which is what and when not to panic
- Transport to hospital
- Pet breathing support and CPR
- Common first aid events – bleeding, cuts, bites, broken bones, breathing issues,poisonings, heat issues, eye & ear trauma, skin issues, bruising, dilatation, choking, etc
- What’s so different about cats? Fish? Birds?
- The pet first aid kitThere is also time to discuss issues you are concerned about.
Many attendees already report that they have saved their pet after attending this course!
WHERE: Paws 4 Effect
LOCATION: Shop 1, 57 Kalang Rd Elanora Heights NSW 2101
WHEN: SUNDAY 2nd February 2014
TIME: 9.30am SHARP start, finish approx 4.30pm.
COST: $159 Incl GST Non Members, $129 Pets Australia members.
- Please Pay on Booking to secure place. Payment is easy, by Direct Deposit, Cheque, Money Order or Credit Card. Ask staff for Registration form.
- FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO BOOK WITHOUT REGISTRATION FORM: Email email@example.com or phone 02 8214 8653
- Promoters: Paws 4 Effect and Pets Australia Pty Limited ABN 79 141 473 958 PO Box 176 Pymble NSW 2073 Email firstname.lastname@example.org www.petsaustralia.org Ph 02 8214 8653